INSECTICIDE FOR USE IN AIRCRAFT CABIN DISINSECTION
- Complies with the International Health Regulations and WHO recommendations for aircraft insecticides
- Supported by European Regulation Biocide No. 528/2012
- Contains 1R trans phenothrin (d-phenothrin) 2% w/w
- Non-flammable formulation
- Knock Down Insecticide (complies with “Pre-Embarkation” and “top of descent” disinsection spray methods)
- One-shot or multi-shot actuator available in various sizes
|AIRCRAFT INSECTICIDE FORMULATED FOR USE IN CABIN DISINSECTION |
• Effective aircraft insecticide on many flying insects
(Musca domestica, Aedes aegypti, Anophele stephensi).
• Total mortality in less than 3 minutes.
• Complies with the International Health Regulations and
WHO recommendations for aircraft insecticides.
• Non-flammable formula
• Dry diffusion for maximum efficiency
• Available in various sizes, with either a one-shot or multi-shot actuator.
|• AIRBUS: CML 14-010 |
• AMS: 1450 A
• BOEING: D6-7127
• Ministry of Ecology
• Formula supported by
European Regulation Biocide
• Ministry of Health
|30g - 40g - 60g
100 units per carton
50 units per carton